Mobile IV Therapy in Granite Falls, NC
Mobile IV therapy practitioners are popping up in major U.S. cities, offering homebound patients an alternative to waiting in the E.R. or the doctor's office for non-life-threatening ailments.
The standard medical community does not endorse the practice of mobile IV therapy. They are concerned about the risks involved, such as infection, inflammation , or the potential for blood clots, as well as the lack of control over the purity of the IV supplements. Additionally, we are designed to absorb our vitamins through the gastrointestinal tract, via a healthy, balanced diet, rather than through the blood stream.
Who Uses Mobile IV Therapy?
You may benefit from mobile IV (intravenous) therapy if you are suffering from the following, with the caveat that your results may vary:
- Dehydration, due to flu, vomiting, diarrhea, sweating
- A hangover
- A vitamin D deficiency
- A vitamin B12 deficiency
- A lowered immune system
- Reduced ability to absorb nutrients via your gastrointestinal tract
- A cold or flu and wish to shorten the duration of your illness
Mobile IV Therapy Offerings
Although a fairly new concept and likely to grow in the number of offerings, these are the typical infusions and blends offered now by mobile IV therapy practitioners:
- Muscle and fitness enhancement blend
- Detoxifying blend
- Metabolism and weight loss-boosting vitamins and minerals
- Fortifying antioxidants for hair, skin, and nails
- High-dose Vitamin C for boosting the immune system
- Vitamin B12 for energy
- Vitamin D
You can request more information about mobile IV therapy today by calling (423) 482-8711 or contact AWAREmed Health and Wellness Resource Center online.
AWAREmed Health and Wellness Resource Center
Address1604 Lamons Lane
Johnson City, TN 37604
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tue: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wed: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thu: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fri: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm